Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups
8 lasagne noodles
2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
8 oz shredded mozzarella
Garlic Alfredo Sauce
1 Tsp garlic powder
½ tsp garlic, minced
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
½ cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF/ 175ºC
2. Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay the on a paper towel to remove excess water.
3. In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese, cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
4. Add minced garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, whisk until smooth
5. Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken
6. Pour 1 cup of the alfredo sauce in a 9×13 inch pan
7. Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together
8. Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle.
9. Roll each noodle and place seam down in 9×13 pan.
10. Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
11. Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns