2 (1-pound each) center-cut boneless, skinless salmon fillets
6 oz ricotta cheese
2 tbsp. pesto
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
1/3 cup breadcrumbs
½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
2. In a medium bowl mix together ricotta, pesto, salt, pepper, parmesan, breadcrumbs, and the egg.
3. Butterfly fillet the 2 center cuts of salmon.
4. Stuff the mixture into the salmon, pushing edges of stuffing in as much as possible.
5. Spray a medium size baking sheet and lay stuffed salmon it.
6. Cook in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing begins to brown.