100 gr butter
400 gr sugar
7 egg yolks
2 tsp vanilla
200 gr flour
1 tsp baking powder
7 egg white
3 tbsp gelatin
100 ml water
200 gr raspberries
200 gr chocolate
1. Beat butter, sugar, and egg yolk with electric mixer. Gradually add vanilla, flour, and baking powder.
Pour the mixture on baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes at 430˚F (220˚C).
After it is baked, remove from the oven and let it cool or 15 minutes
2. Preparing Meringue: whisk egg whites and sugar with electric mixer until mixture forms stiff peaks. Add vanilla.
3. Pour 100ml water to 3 tablespoon gelatin and leave for 15 minutes.
4. To the meringue add gelatin mixture and raspberries and carefully fold the mixture
5. Cover previously baked biscuit with meringue and put in fridge for an hour.
6. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and pour it on the cake.