1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup flour
3 cups milk
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 lb. package hot ground pork sausage
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 onions, diced
Green pepper, diced
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
7 large eggs, beaten
5 8-inch flour tortillas
1 jalapeño, diced
Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat; whisk in flour until smooth.
2. Whisking constantly, add milk stir until thickened
3. Add shredded cheddar and shredded jalepeño
4. Cook sausage in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink.
5. Drain well, pressing between paper towels.
6. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, add green onions and cilantro. Sauté 1 minute.