Servings: 10-12 slices
180g cream cheese
180g salami, very thinly sliced
2 spring onions, chopped
Crackers to serve
1. Place a sheet of cling film down on a clean work surface, approximately 50cm/20 inches long.
2. Lay the cream cheese in the centre and lay another sheet of cling film over the top. (Note: Pieces will separate easier later if the top sheet is a bit longer than the bottom sheet)
3. Carefully roll out the cream cheese to form a large thin square, leaving a bit of a gap on all sides.
4. Peel off the top layer of cling film and completely cover the cream cheese layer with a layer of salami.
5. Lightly place the cling film back on and flip the whole thing over so to reveal the cream cheese again.
6. Peel off the top layer of cling film and sprinkle spring onions over the cream cheese.
7. Roll the salami as tightly as possible into a nice long log, peeling off the bottom layer of cling film as you go.