2 cups butter, melted
2 cups packed brown sugar
2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
5 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
4 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until evenly combined and light in color.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
4. Add the flour and baking soda, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
7. To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
8. Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
9. To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F/190°C.
10. Enjoy now and later!