Cheesy Baked Hash Brown Patties
4 red potatoes
½ cup butter, melted
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 eggs, whisked
¼ cup chives, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F/200˚C.
2. Peel and grate the potatoes.
3. Drop shredded potatoes into a large bowl of ice water to remove surface starch.
4. Strain or squeeze potato shreds and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Add butter, cheese, eggs, chives, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper in with the shredded potatoes. Mix together.
6. Take a handful of the mixture and pack it on a baking sheet into desired hash brown shape.
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until brown and crispy. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Serve warm and enjoy!