Schnitzel Broccoli with Cheese
500 gr. broccoli
100 gr. Cheddar cheese
2 pcs. eggs
100 gr. flour
100 gr. breadcrumbs
100 gr. olive oil
1. Broccoli divided into large florets and boil for one minute in salted water. Water drain
2. Cheese cut into small cubes.
3. Make an incision in the broccoli florets and fill with cheese.
4. breaded cabbage first in flour, then in egg and then in bread crumbs.
5. Heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan.
6. Fry the steaks on all sides over moderate heat.
7. Enjoy your meal, and cook with pleasure!